First Aid At Work Requalification
QA Level 3
|2 day course||3 Year Certification||Ofqual Regulated|
It is estimated that around 611,000 workers in Britain sustain an injury in the workplace. Our First Aid At Work Requalification course is advisable for individuals with in-date FAW certification & looking to maintain their First Aider status. Ideal for businesses undertaking all levels of risk activities, to ensure they meet the legal requirements outlined in the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981, with appropriately prepared workplace first aiders.
With a combination of theory & practical learning, this Ofqual regulated two day course is delivered at our Rockingham Motor Speedway Training Centre in Corby, Northamptonshire and Whilton Mill Training Centre. Training is delivered by active medical professionals. On successful completion, certification is awarded & valid for 3 years. Whilst not mandatory, annual first aid refresher training is advised.
|Location||Number of people||Price|
|MG Training Centre||price per person with lunch, maximum 10 delegates||£150.00 + VAT|
|Dedicated On-Site||Maximum 12 delegates||£1500 + VAT|
To book onto the course, please see below. If you require any further information, please contact us on 01536 206010.
Our Scheduled Training Courses Are:
- 24/01/2019 - 25/01/2019 at Rockingham
- 15/04/2019 - 16/04/2019 at Rockingham
- 17/06/2019 - 18/06/2019 at Rockingham
- 14/08/2019 - 15/08/2019 at Rockingham
- 03/10/2019 - 04/10/2019 at Rockingham
- 05/12/2019 - 06/12/2019 at Rockingham
- 18/03/2019 - 19/03/2019 at Whilton Mill
- 20/06/2019 - 21/06/2019 at Whilton Mill
- 19/09/2019 - 20/09/2019 at Whilton Mill
- 18/11/2019 - 19/11/2019 at Whilton Mill